Tuesday 2 November 2010

Keeping busy...

All being well, this will hopefully be my last week of no work. I don't think I'm ready to launch straight back in full time, but equally, I feel like I want to start doing some.

I've got a lot to get done this week... not compared to "normal" Tom, but a lot for Tom who has been struggling to concentrate, or even get out of bed some days.

-Chase up my insurance claim r.e. road bike crash
-Buy some new bib shorts
-Buy my girlfriend's birthday present (main stuff sorted, but still need to get her a last gift)
-Sort out house after decorator painted it this weekend
-Meet friend on Wednesday lunchtime
-Meet girlfriend on Wednesday teatime
-Long ride on Thursday (today's planned long ride has been shortened to a couple of hours this afternoon)
-Meet some mates on Thursday evening
-Long ride on Saturday or Sunday and a social mountain bike ride on the other day

I never used to like lists, but they're growing on me.

1 comment:

  1. Lists can be very very useful. I used to have a list of three things I had to do that day. Some days they were:
    1) Get out of bed
    2) get dressed
    3) Do some dishes
    and that could take me all day!

    ReplyDelete